Upgrade for SD5.xxx is available...
PURCHASE SERVICE DESIGNER 5.5 upgrade AT THE TMO SHOP
Worship Planning Made Easy
References 76 Songbooks, Hymnals & Hymnal Supplements
- Information includes title, composer, author, tune name (hymns), tempo (songs), key, page reference, scripture reference, meter, topical references, lyrics, CCLI number (songs), related resources, ratings, etc.
- Enhanced “Simple Searches” by any single criteria (all hymns with a Psalm 23 scripture reference, for example).
- Comprehensive “Power Searches” using multiple criteria (e.g. all Christmas songs in the key of D with the word "Shepherd" in the lyrics)
MedleyBuilder™ and WorshiPlan™ with CCLI/OneLicense.net reporting
- Build thematic medleys in closely-related keys, then do one session of worship planning which produces individually targeted printed or exported output to worship leaders, technicians, desktop publisher, website, clergy, etc.
MIDI Files for over 3,000 Titles
- Full version in 4-part harmony for hymns, 30-second excerpt of primary section for songs.
Use Service Designer as the Lyric Database for MediaShout®
- Export ALL the songs you need to MediaShout OR just the ones you select in Service Designer. No more need to download the songs from a website one at a time or wade through hundreds of songs you'll never use!
“Words & Music” projection PowerPoint® slides
- Project the music WITH the words on your screens — slides you can use in PowerPoint®, MediaShout®, etc.
Print Transposable Sheet Music for Hundreds of Titles
- Music for hundreds of hymns provided in transposable format—select the key and print! Plus links to online printable music for hundreds of EMI Christian songs through WorshipTogether.com
Basic Library Cataloging
- Choral/Vocal and Keyboard music libraries for cataloging your choral & keyboard music. Readings Library for spoken service elements.
Worship Resources on the Internet
- Visit church music and publisher-related websites and add your own (internet access required)
New Features in Service Designer 5.0 (learn more)
- Added the following songbooks: Integrity Praise Worship 21, WorshipTogether 8.0-9.0, More Songs for Praise & Worship 4 (Word).
- Added the following hymnals: Evangelical Lutheran Worship (Augsburg Fortress); Lutheran Service Book (Concordia Publishing House).
- Store and attach PDF and MP3 files to any title for easy retrieval.
- Includes Leadsheet Transposer to quickly transpose text-only leadsheets.
- Added “Rehearsal Plan” feature to the WorshiPlan which allows inclusion of WorshiPlan songs in a rehearsal schedule.
- More MIDI files included; now contains MIDI files for over 3,000 titles.
- Links from the Revised Common Lectionary to online music stores and publishers with thematic resources for every Sunday in the church year.
- Export of all WorshiPlan formats as Excel files in addition to printed reports.
- New “Global Music Books Search” searches by title, topic, scripture or lyric word/phrase and displays or prints all resulting songs & hymns from one screen.
- New “Tag single songbook/hymnal” feature to export only hymns and songs from a single hymnal or songbook to MediaShout.
- New Data Restore feature, as well as improved Backup feature.
- WorshiPlan notes can now be targeted individually for lighting, projection and sound; prior “Tech Notes” consolidated as “All Tech”.
- Export lyrics as text files (requires CCLI and/or OneLicense.net license).
- Dozens of themed graphics included in Words & Music PowerPoint slides.
- QwikCurv instructional videos now viewable through browser.
Why Service Designer?
- Service Designer simply has more content than any other software. It contains thousands of hymns in addition to thousands of worship songs (76 books in all). It has notation files, lyric/melody slides, MIDI files, lyrics, and the lectionary as well as web links. You simply won't find all this in any other software.
- Service Designer has been on the market and upgraded consistently since 1989 (formerly HymnSearch); the longest of any software of its type. That's eons in internet time!
- We provide support by e-mail and voice for each version's lifetime, not just a 90-day "window".
- Thousands of users across North America
Learn more about Service Designer 5's features!
PURCHASE SERVICE DESIGNER 5 AT THE TMO SHOP
Free networking. Install on your church network at no additional charge...no site licenses required that can “nickel & dime” your budget away! Install on as many computers as it takes to get your job done—your computer at home, your secretary's, your pastor's, etc. at no additional charge.
Network ready: client/server or peer-to-peer.
Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98SE or Server 2003 or 2007; 128MB minimum RAM; 1GB free hard disk space; 1024 x 768 display.
Upgrades are released every 12-24 months. Minor upgrades and patches are free. Major "point-zero" releases are nominally priced in the $99 range.